| Savior International school starts registration for both boys and girls in four levels (2 years pre-school, 6 years elementary school, 3 years secondary school and 3 years higher secondary school).
Classes in pre-school are co-educational and will be held in the morning shift. Similarly, all the classes for girls will be held in the morning shift from 7:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Classes for boys or the afternoon shifts will be held from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Students will be enrolled based on their percentage (more than 75%).
The official language of the school is English and all the officials of the school (Iranians or non- Iranians) have complete command over English language.
The educational system of this school is TIS which is the educational system of English and international education in Iran.
Online enrollment is carried out through this site (Internet enrollment), and only parents have to send four pieces of student’s personal photographs along with their original marks sheet of the previous year to the school.
School tuition fee varies according to the class and quota (multiple children-sons of the martyrs-children of the religious scholars-correspondence).
Parents can pay cash or installments (three or six months). (Step four in online enrollment)
Student tuition fees are based on the table set out in the official school web
site which has been approved by the Board of Trustees of the International
School of Government.
2) The amount of student insurance for one academic year is 30 thousand Tomans.
3) In the event of non-payment of tuition fees at the time appointed by the
school, there is no obligation to provide educational services to students such
as attendance in the examination, issuing credentials, permission to attend
classes, etc. Moreover, the school can prevent the student from attending the
4) The student's tuition fee is a tuition card, and in the financial statements
of the reference is the citation of the tuition card. In the event of any loss
or misrepresentation of the tuition card, any possible consequences for the
parents are incurred.
5) In terms of the tuition fee payment, parents upon registration must pay a
quarter of the total tuition plus student insurance as a deposit.
6). In regards to the payment method, the tuition fee is a maximum of 5 monthly
installments starting from the month of Mehr, and the parents will be required
to complete the payments at the end of Bahman.
7) Parents have the right to make any changes to the payment method of the
installments before the official start of the school year.
8) Tuition fee is calculated immediately after the start of the school year.
9) If a student decides not to attend a pre-primary school, one week after the
start of the school () 75% of the tuition will be returned, and no amount will
be returned after that time.
10) In the event of dropping out of elementary school students, the first and
second grade students will receive 75% of the tuition to two weeks after the
start of the school, and no reimbursement will be made after that time.
In case of cancellation, the parent is legally obliged to pay the remaining
amount of debt.
12) Student tuition does not include the cost of the book, uniforms and
services, and the provision of these items is the responsibility of parents.
13) Tuition discount for the children of students in the Al-Mustafa University
will be applied only during the period of registration of the Tir and Murdad
and in other periods there will be no discounts.
14) The discount for the children of the students is limited to the children of
the students who are studying at Al-Mustafa University and the graduates do not
reciece this discount.
15) The tuition fee for all students studying abroad in Iran last year is to be
paid in dollars or its equivalent rate in tomans of that day.
16) The tuition fee for all students enrolled whose visa has been gained
through the school is to be paid in dollars or its equivalent rate in tomans of
17) Students studying al-Mustafa are not eligible to receive a discount if they
18) Discounts for several children of families who have more than one children
are as follows:
A) Two students, 30% discount to lower base students
B) Three students, 45% discount to lower base students
C) Four students, 60% discount to lower base students
D) Five students, 80% discounts to lower undergraduate students
19) In the event of any damage to the school and its property by the student
with the knowledge of the parents, the student is obliged to compensate for the
damage and pay a fine.
20) Students who apply for an early exam are required to meet the requirements.
If approved, the student must pay the tuition for the full year in question.
21) Students who due to special circumstances are applying for early exams,
after approval by the school council, they must pay one hundred thousand tomans
for each subject. Obviously, the award of the work and the results are the
function of the official school scheduling.
22) In the case of a renewal of the Khordad examinations, a student must pay a
sum of fifty thousand tomans to attend the re-examination for each subject.
Transport service is available for all parts of the city. You can use this service by completing the transportation form (in the third step of registration).
In the beginning of the year, a distinctive uniform for every grade will be decided. The students are liable to come in uniform to the school till the end of the year.
From the beginning of the new school year, the Savior International School has planned out the boarding services (including hostel, treatment, recreation and nutrition) for students from the 10th to 12th grade who are away from their parents (Request for lodging is in the fourth stage of online registration).
With the help of Allah Almighty, we will use all our efforts to promote the growth and development of our children.
Hoping to see you soon